EMPIRE LANDS RULES
- The Empire Lands is a self-supported bicycle race across Italy, in single stage, on a bicycle for solo or pair riders without any external support.
- The clock never stops from the start and solo/ pair riders manage their own route passing through mandatory check points in self supported way.
- First of all the rules are for your safety and have to guarantee a fair challenge along all the event. .
- Any standard commercial bicycle with reasonable personal modifications is allowed. The track is suitable for Gravel and MTB, too.
- The registration is not refunded under any circumstances.
In case of cancellation / renunciation / cancellation it will be considered DNS (DoNotStart).
- Participants will be required to provide details for emergency contact.
If you want to be an Empire Lands finisher you’ve to follow these main rules
- Ride from the start to the finish line following the track and passing the mandatory check points established by the organization.
- No external support. All food, drink and equipment must be carried or acquired at commercially available services.
- No drafting (only in pairs category rider can draft his mate).
- All riders must maintain evidence of their ride and pay attention that tracker works
- Insurance, cycle helmets and safety equipments for the nights (lights, reflective vest and so on) are mandatory.
- Riders must know and observe Italian traffic laws.
- Ride in the self-support mode for all the track
- No Time Limit